Impressed Current Cathodic Protection (ICCP)
Utilizes the principle of shifting the natural potential of metals.
An impressed current cathodic protection (ICCP) system from Corrosion, which utilizes the principle of shifting the natural potential of metals, protects your ship durably and effectively against corrosion.
Advantages of ICCP Power unit:
- Touch display operation in all main languages
- “Off potential” controlled
- Coating condition indicator
- Propeller shaft monitoring (+ alarm function)
- SD card interaction with auto start function when inserted: download data/upload software updates
- Automatic system scan
- Down-/uploading via Windows hyper-terminal (Internet)
- Automatic/Manual mode
- History of all data in years
- 3 points temperature check of the cabinet (+alarm function)
- Connectable to Ship Management System via RS323 (optional)
Learn more about Impressed Current Cathodic Protection.