Administrative and Porting Specialist – Rio de Janeiro/Brazil
TietoEvry welcomes talented professionals to join our project in Rio de Janeiro as a Administrative and Administrative and Porting Specialist for our respectful Belgium based client BICS.
BICS is currently looking for a person to join the LNP team as a part of VAS provisioning team. Local number portability (LNP) enables end users to keep their telephone number when switching from one telecommunications service provider to another.
About the company:
BICS delivers best-in-class international wholesale solutions to any communication service provider worldwide. Through its Mosaic portfolio, a comprehensive, flexible and innovative suite of solutions designed to be used individually, or collectively, BICS meets the existing and future requirements of the global telecom industry. BICS’s headquarter is located in Brussels with regional offices in Bern, Madrid, Dubai, New York and Singapore. We also have a satellite office in Beijing and local presence in Accra, Cape Town, Miami, Montevideo, Nairobi and Toronto.
Our team continuously strives to provide our customers with the highest levels of quality, reliability and interoperability enabling them to maximize their end-user value. With our successful consolidation strategy, and a continuing focus on technological advancement and innovation, we have achieved a world-leading position in the international Voice and Mobile Data markets.
For more information, please visit Bics.
- Process port-in and port-out requests accurately and in a timely manner
- Validate porting documents
- Continuous follow-up and communication with customers/partners
- Troubleshoot with cross departments for service-impacted issues
- Document all porting activities in Salesforce and other BSS systems
- University degree (telecom or technical domain preferred)
- Customer support and/or international experience would be highly preferred
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive, multi-tasking and result-oriented personality
- Exceptional communication skills and team player attitude
Will be an advantage:
- Telecom background
- Knowledge of Spanish
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org