Petreven has a long-standing tradition in offering a range of workover operations. Over the past 5 years, the company performed more than 250 workovers and well completions for different companies in South America.
- Replacement of down-hole pumps
- Rinsing of sand plugs across perforations
- Removal of scale or wax deposits
- Special completions (installation of rotary down-hole pumps, down-hole pressure gauges and bridge plugs)
- Repairs of disposal wells and cementation operations
- Isolation of produced horizons
- Development of new and high-pressure horizons
- Well stimulation via acid treatment and hydraulic fracturing
- Special completions (packer assemblies, subsurface safety valves, etc.)
- Well performance testing
- Completion of underground injection-withdrawal wells, including casing, milling, under-reaming, gravel packing.
- Final completion of the well with gas-tight tubing and packer assembly outfitted with a subsurface safety valve.