Power-transmission solutions for industrial applications
- Custom marine applications with single engine rating up to 20,000 kW.
- Options for PTO/PTI, thrust bearings, roller or sleeve bearings, CPP OD Box, clutches, controls.
- Input speed 500 – 2,500 rpm. Output speed as required.
- AGMA and API rating practices which exceed ISO 6336, ABS and DNV-GL standards.
- Hydraulic clutches mounted for easy access without removing cover.
- Heavy duty construction to last the life of the vessel.
- Ultra low noise and vibration to ISO 6336 grade 2.
- Complex configurations requiring specialized engineering skills.
- Integral lube oil systems and controls.
- Fixed pitch propeller reverse gears and clutches designed for full power and speed.
- Gear design allows the propeller rotation to be the same or opposite flywheel rotation of the engine.
Learn more about Lufkin’s power transmission solutions.
Lufkin is a Baker Hughes company.