Senior IP/MPLS Engineer – Rio de Janeiro/Brazil
TietoEvry welcomes talented professionals to join our project in Rio de Janeiro as a Senior IP/MPLS Engineer for our respectful Belgium based client BICS.
About the company:
BICS delivers best-in-class international wholesale solutions to any communication service provider worldwide. Through its Mosaic portfolio, a comprehensive, flexible and innovative suite of solutions designed to be used individually, or collectively, BICS meets the existing and future requirements of the global telecom industry. BICS’s headquarter is located in Brussels with regional offices in Bern, Madrid, Dubai, New York and Singapore. We also have a satellite office in Beijing and local presence in Accra, Cape Town, Miami, Montevideo, Nairobi and Toronto.
Our team continuously strives to provide our customers with the highest levels of quality, reliability and interoperability enabling them to maximize their end-user value. With our successful consolidation strategy, and a continuing focus on technological advancement and innovation, we have achieved a world-leading position in the international Voice and Mobile Data markets.
For more information, please visit Bics.
- Assure IP network availability/quality performing proactive and reactive maintenance actions together with other internal teams, vendor or suppliers/customers
- Troubleshoot IP/MPLS network and services
- Participate in periodical on-call guards
- Continuously follow the technical evolution of the network
- Master’s degree in Electronics, Computer Sciences or Telecommunications
- TCP/IP stack of protocols, MPLS, BGP/MP-BGP, IS-IS, IPv6, IP-Security skills, understanding, routing and switching, experience with real MPLS Traffic network
- 4+ years of relevant experience in the network service provider environment
- Cisco/Nokia/Juniper certified at professional level or equal through experience
- Good written and spoken English
- Engineering and L2 OAM protocols are considered a plus
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with datacenter environment, virtualized infrastructure, security certification
- Good written and spoken Spanish
- Programming skills
- Splunk, Salesforce, Grafana, I-Pop or any relevant CRM, ERP, SAS tools
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org