Job Opportunity – Product Owner
M&O welcomes talented professionals to join our project in Rio de Janeiro as a Product Owner for our client GAIA Global.
About the job
GAIA Global is a software-driven company providing an intelligent sales management platform for technology suppliers in the energy and maritime industries. The GAIA platform connects technology companies with international sales partners and provides a platform to manage contracts and sales operations in a smart and efficient way. GAIA was established in 2020 and stands for Global, Acceleration, Innovation and Access. Our mission is to cut the cost and time in the process of global sales of new technology. GAIA enables unique economic opportunities for thousands of suppliers around the world and is a tool to accelerate the energy transition.
About the Position
As a Product Development Consultant in our global team, you will identify requirements for new features and define and deliver the product that help our Suppliers manage international contracts and sales opportunities. You will partner with an experienced team of software engineers to build and scale our product and features to existing and new suppliers and sales partners.
- Develop product roadmap and build alignment across operational team, developers and advisory board.
- Take a user-centric approach to design and deliver easy-to-use and intuitive user experience for suppliers and sales partners
- Define detailed requirements for new features for software development process
- Sketch new features in the GAIA interface following existing visual language and business requirements
- Lead the team of software developers by holding frequent status meetings, providing support and introducing new development tasks
- Testing developed features and software adjustments according to the acceptance criteria
- Document business logic of the software to engage additional team members
- Manage the spending for product development
- Implement best in class product development and management practices
- You will work closely with the founder and operational team to ensure lean business growth and define the optimal development capacity towards revenue goals.
- 2+ years of product development experience with B2B software as a business developer, product developer, or a QA in the software team
- Professional working efficiency in English.
- You understand technology and how to build products to be able to decide when to invest in tech debt reduction, bugs or new features.
- You know how to communicate effectively with software engineers.
- You’re passionate about learning new things and have a strong inner drive to succeed.
- You are an independent co-worker with a strong work ethics and high standards for yourself.
- You consider yourself tech-savvy, you are curious about new technologies and products.
- You have worked with design programs (like Figma / Sketch or similar) to produce clean and functional design that is scalable.
- You have experience in quality assurance of software: functional testing, end-to-end testing, regression testing
- You have led or been part of product development teams as a product developer, business developer, designer or a QA
- You have worked with Atlassian tools such as JIRA for sprint management and Confluence for software documentation
Learn more: https://gaia.global/
Office location: Rio de Janeiro
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org