Fuel-Fired Pressure Washers
The Dakota II line of fuel-fired pressure washers are available with electric motors and Diesel, Natural Gas or Liquid Propane fired burners. Gas or diesel engine driven units are also available. Fuel-fired pressure washers feature an extra heavy-duty industrial steel frame that is built for extremely rugged operating environments.
Options for hot water pressure washer models include:
- Alternate electricals including 50 Hz and 60 Hz
- Water tanks
- Stainless steel frames and heating coils
- Gas and diesel engines and generators
- Custom dimensions
- and many more!
Standard Specifications Include:
- 2 – 10 GPM (7.6 – 37.9 LPM)
- 750 – 3,000 PSI (52 – 206.85 BAR)
- 135° – 204°F (57° – 96°C) Hot Water
- Electrically heated or Oil, LP, or Natural Gas fired
- Standard models certified to UL 1776 and CAN/CSA-B140.11 M89 by ETL
- Explosion-proof models available
- Each washer model is available trailer, skid, or caster mounted
Learn more about Sioux.
Sioux also delivers Drill Pipe Enviro-Cleaner.