SOLAS approved transport suit for offshore installation.
The most “intelligent” suit – ever!
- 6 h thermal protection
- For offshore, helicopter transport and as a personal abandonment suit on installations
- Outer layer of 100% waterproof, flame retardant fabric
- Inner lining that provides insulation and buoyancy
- An “intelligent” lining fabric stabilize the inside temperature of the suit and reduces body heat significantly
- Double-welded seams and approved reflective tape
- Approved emergency light, buddy line, integrated lifting strap and open collar for rescue
- Insulated three finger gloves with waterproof zipper and inside cuffs with pulse warmer
- Lightweight and soft fixed boots with extra insulation
- Integrated manually inflatable buoyancy lung and emergency re-breathing system (ERBS)
- Prepared for NMD-approved automatic self-righting system
- Designed for optimized sitting comfort
- Prepared for integrated HPL-2 Personal locator beacon (PLB)
- Super elastic neoprene hood
- Integrated spray-shield
- Certified for aviation application according to ETSO 2C502 as an integrated helicopter passenger immersion suit.
- SOLAS approved as LSA-code section 2.3 Insulated Immersion Suit and certified according to NMD requirements for Offshore Immersion Suits.
Learn more about Hansen Protection.
Hansen Protection also delivers SOLAS Approved Immersion Suits.