Immersion Suits for Offshore Installations
Emergency suit for use on board fishing vessels, merchant ships and offshore installations.
- Automatic self-righting unit (NMD compliant)
- Flame retardant and UV resistant 5mm neoprene
- Reinforced seams
- Approved reflective tape
- Hood with inflatable cushion to improve water tightness and floating position / freeboard
- Watertight cuffs
- Gloves attached by elastic bands
- Buddy line with floating hook
- Lifting strap
- Approved emergency light
- Velcro leg tighteners
- Spray shield in hood
- SOLAS approved and in accordance with Marine Equipment Directive 96/98/EC.
- Satisfies Norwegian Maritime Directorate Regulation 04 July 2007 No. 853 concerning life-saving appliances and evacuation on mobile offshore units §9, replacing Regulation 11 April 2003 No. 492.
- May be vacuum packed for extended service interval (max 5 years).
Learn more about Hansen Protection.
Hansen Protection also delivers SOLAS Approved Life Jackets.