BAY Valves is specialized in design and manufacture of innovative devices for pressure & flow control in vessels.
M&O is very happy to announce that we have initiated a new partnership with BAY Valves, a Danish company specialized in designing safety valves. The partnership between M&O and BAY Valves intends to provide the Brazilian FPSO market with innovative and safe devices for pressure & flow control.
Since its establishment, BAY Valves has a highly skilled group of engineers with extensive knowledge within Fluid Dynamic, who are continuously striving for excellence and improving on safety and functionality.
BAY Valves covers the whole range of equipment needed for handling the gas side of loading, storage and off-loading i.e. P-V Valves and High Velocity valves for use on floating storage units like FPSO, FSO and their service vessels – Shuttle tankers and PSV.
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF THE P-V VALVES AND HIGH VELOCITY VALVES MANIFOLD SOLUTION:
- High exit speed at all loading/production rates.
- Possibility of adding or reducing venting capacity for optimum operation.
- “Custom made” with various sizes of pressure side and vacuum side valves
- High security due to numerous valves.
- Extra valves for spares when production decreases over time.
For more detailed information about BAY Valves, please contact us at email@example.com.