TREATS THE BLACK AND GREY WATER
TREATS THE BLACK AND GREY WATER THROUGH PHYSICAL-CHEMICA, BIOLOGICAL OR MEMBRANE PROCESSES, USING SECURITING SYSTEMS THAT ALLOW EASY CONTROL AND OPERATION
- Personal Hygiene
- Wastewater laundry
- Collection and aeration
Technical Characteristics of the Biological Process
- Treats 60 to 47920 Liters/day.
- Treats 198 to 24156 grams/day
- Supports 4 to 535 people.
Technical Characteristics of the Physical-Chemical Process
- Treats 1000 to 125000 Liters/day
- Treats 550 to 68750 grams/day
- Supports 12 to 1525 people