We are looking for a new sales person to join our team in Rio de Janeiro.
- Maintain and develop our relationship and communication with existing and new foreign suppliers for the Offshore market.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support.
- Promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers in the Offshore market.
- Perform ROI, cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as salesman.
- Proven work experience with technical products and solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Ability to adjust to constant changes in work situations.
- Customer service skills required.
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Higher technical education or proven work with technical products and solutions for the Offshore industry.
Apply to this job at firstname.lastname@example.org